Our range of transfer machines and machining centers enables the machining of a wide and diversified variety of workpieces, from small up to large batch quantities.
- Electric components
- Heating and Air Conditioning
- Oil and Gas
- Pneumatic components
- Sanitary fittings
- Brass and Ecobrass
- Cast iron
- Steel and Stainless steel
The variety in configuration of these machines is wide and corresponds to the different production applications requested by the market. The Gozio transfer machines, both with horizontal and vertical axis, are provided with a minimum of 4 up to a maximum of 16 stations and, basically, they don’t have limits on the configuration.
Many technical solutions have been adopted on Gozio transfer machines:
- units NC controlled and hydraulically driven by means of a servo valve
- tapping units NC controlled and hydraulically driven without lead screw
- units NC controlled with recirculating ball screw
- controlled movements along 3, 4 and 5 axes
- automatical unit orientation and adjustment
- recessing and grooving heads
- automatic locking/unlocking tool holder according to standard DIN 69871/72
- devices for automatically loading/unloading the workpiece
- inverter applications
- brushless motors, glass scales, pressurized recessing heads and chucks
- pressurized indexing tables with no displacement of the rotary plate while turning and with controlled acceleration and deceleration ramps.
Overall, there is enough potential in order to create advanced production solutions that represent the right compromise between price and performance with pronounced features of flexible automation.